Seasonal Groundskeeper Positions
City of Northville Downtown Development Authority
The DDA is accepting applications for a seasonal maintenance personnel for August through the end of February.
Compensation: Seasonal Employees $15 per hour. There are no fringe benefits with this position.
Job Description: General grounds keeping to include Town Square and all areas within the DDA boundaries. Specifically, the job entails:
- Maintaining Pods and Stands in Town Square
- Arrange all tables/chairs in Town Square.
- leaf removal and snow shoveling
- Daily sweeping debris from Town Square.
- Sweeping sidewalks, Town Square, TS stairs and Drop-off area at Marquis
- Minor maintenance and repair work
- Trash removal in downtown
- Maintenance of Comerica Community Connection
The position is part time with a flexible schedule. May include some evenings and weekends. Successful candidates must be at least 16 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to perform basic maintenance duties. Applicants must be able to work independently. A physical is required for the position and will be paid for by the DDA.
Inquiries and resumes for the Seasonal position may be directed to Lori Ward, DDA Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.