Seasonal Groundskeeper Positions
City of Northville Downtown Development Authority
The DDA is accepting applications for part-time seasonal maintenance employees through the end of February.
Compensation: Seasonal Employees $15 to $17 per hour. There are no fringe benefits with this position.
Job Description: General grounds keeping to include Town Square and all areas within the DDA boundaries. Specifically, the job entails:
- Shoveling pods and stands in Social District.
- Arrange all tables/chairs in Town Square, Center Street and Old Church Square.
- Sweeping debris from Town Square.
- Trash removal in downtown/Social District.
- Maintenance of Comerica Community Connection.
The position is weekends only. Successful candidates must be at least 16 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to perform basic maintenance duties. Applicants must be able to work independently. A physical is required for the position and will be paid for by the DDA.
Inquiries and resumes for the Seasonal position may be directed to Jeri Johnson, DDA Marketing & Communications Director, at email@example.com.